VENEER TREATMENT FOR TEETH
- Do you want a beautiful smile with healthy white teeth?
- Do you want to transform your dull-looking smile?
- What if the stains cannot be removed with tooth whitening?
Dental veneers are wafer-thin sheets of tooth-colored material that attaches onto the front of your natural teeth. Porcelain veneers have been in the market for decades now. Porcelain is the material of choice as it mimics the natural tooth enamel and reflects light in similar ways http://mirziamov.ru.
What can veneers do for your smile?
- Teeth that do not respond to whitening can be corrected with the use of veneers
- Veneers can cover up cracks or chips in your front teeth
- Veneers can fill up minor gaps between your teeth
- Veneers have better stain resistance
- Overlapping teeth can also be corrected using dental veneers
What veneers cannot do for your smile?
- Fix badly shaped gum tissue
- Close more significant gaps or crooked teeth
- Cannot adhere to teeth with not enough structure available
What is the veneer process?
The tooth that receives the veneers maybe shaved off slightly to fit the veneers on the teeth. Some porcelain veneers may just be bonded onto the tooth surface.
If your primary concern is the shade, shape or the alignment of your teeth, veneers might be the right treatment for you. You could be just a few dental visits away from getting the smile that you have dreamed of. Make sure to visit Dr. Patel at Fresh Family Dental Clinic who has a lot of experience with veneers and cosmetic dentistry.